A bookmark in Word works like a bookmark you might place in a book: it marks a place that you want to find again easily. You can enter as many bookmarks as you want in your document or Outlook message, and you can give each one a unique name so they’re easy to identify.
Delight the literary crowd with personalized bookmarks.
Give readers a reason to think of you every time they sit down with their favorite book. Custom bookmarks are a great way to stay top of mind – for businesses, schoolteachers, libraries, reading groups and more. Durable cardstock prevents bending and tears, while the smooth matte finish will help make the double-sided, full-color printing pop.
Looking for inspiration? Bookmark printing Is great for:
• Limited-time events or sales: Create custom bookmarks that double as coupons or event tickets.
• Authors: Promote your latest book – or build anticipation for its release – with personalized bookmark giveaways.
• Teachers or librarians: encourage reading with inspirational bookmarks or special achievement award bookmarks for students.
• Church or reading groups: Delight the group with bible bookmarks or a special book-club, members-only creation.
• In memoriam keepsakes: Print personalized funeral bookmarks with a photo and special quote, poem or remembrance of a loved one to hand out at churches or memorial services.
• Birthdays, holidays or baby showers: Giving a book as a gift? Make your own bookmark to tuck within the front pages as a special added touch.
Tip: Creating a bookmark business card? Keep your design simple and include a call to action, such as your website, phone number or Facebook page.